Happy Birthday BEERAD!!!

So my crew bought me a awesome cake!!! haha

It had a hockey puck on it with a hockey style background, pretty frakin cool actually

A really nice card too but you can tell whos looking for a raise "best boss ever" SURRRRRE

wow, reynolds taking it on the chin at madden these days.. did he throw the controller, scream obscenities, and blame reggie bush for his loss again like he apparently did at fly's. lmao

happy day man, wish we could make it, headed out of town for one last family holiday visit with dad up in ocala.

wow, reynolds taking it on the chin at madden these days.. did he throw the controller, scream obscenities, and blame reggie bush for his loss again like he apparently did at fly's. lmao

happy day man, wish we could make it, headed out of town for one last family holiday visit with dad up in ocala.

Pretty sure he will say it was a birthday present :fly:

Nah it was a good game though, very close and I got a few pure luck catches at the end. Sadly, Wayne Brady wasnt in my line up :(

Thanks for trying man! I will drink a couple crown n cokes for ya

Happy Birthday BeerAd! I hope you had a great day and I hope your party this evening is amazing. Be sure to share the pics with us.