Hawt Happy Birfday Amurika

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,864
Let's celebrate the unending amount of FUCK YEAH our country still has to offer, angry steamed carrot presidential candidates aside.

Also post your weekend plans and let us know if you're planning on setting off fireworks so we can set an over/under on the survival rate of your appendages

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to okay pal?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to okay pal?

What time is the party?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
What time is the party?

Unless you went early there was no possible way of getting in. Her parties were as crowded as the New York subway at the rush hour—entrance, lobby, steps, hallway, and apartment a milling crush of guests, with everybody seeming to enjoy the crowding. Once some royal personage arrived, a Scandinavian prince, I believe, but he saw no way of getting through the crowded hall and into the party, so word was sent in to A’Lelia Walker that His Highness, the Prince, was waiting without. A’Lelia sent word back that she saw no way of getting His Highness in, either, nor could she herself get out through the crowd to greet him. But she offered to send refreshments downstairs to the Prince’s car.

images

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings