Happy (belated) Birthday FlamingGlory

ChikkenNoodul said:
Thanks mang :D

I was too busy driving to even grill a femur yesterday

I had the fun yesterday of driving from Austin to Houston in a thunderstorm with 40+mph winds.
Made a 3 hr trip last over 4 and a half hours. Plus my asshole was tired from being clenched tight the whole time:p

If you want my body
and you think I'm sexy
cmon sugar let me know.

Happy Birthday to you too

It's wasnt all bad. I'm legal in Ontario now :cool:

I uh, bought myself two CDs and had a sauerkraut cake.

FlamingGlory said:
Chocolate cake, made with sauerkraut, good stuff.

I'll find the recipe if you like.
Yes, I'm morbidly curious now.

Then again, we made lavendar cookies recently. So I guess sauerkraut/chocolate cake isn't all that weird in comparison.

theacoustician said:
Yes, I'm morbidly curious now.

Then again, we made lavendar cookies recently. So I guess sauerkraut/chocolate cake isn't all that weird in comparison.
3/4 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
1 and 1/2 cups buttermilk
2/3 cup of butter, softened
1 and 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 and 1/4 cups AP flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt

Heat oven 350F. Grease two 8 inch pans; line bottoms with wax paper; grease paper. In small bowl combine sauerkraut and buttermilk; set aside. In large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy; beat in eggs. Combine cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; with mixer at low speed, beat into butter mixture alternately with sauerkraut mixture, beating only to blend.

Pour batter into pans; bake 25-30 minutes until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pans.

This cake is like incredibly sweet and heavy so the frosting is usually just straight unsweetened whipped cream. Real whipped cream too, the stuff from a bottle wont work.