Halp Happy Bday, August!

Thanks, friends! I celebrated by listening to awesome music, drinking more PBR than any respectable person ought to, and getting thrashed in the pit. Best weekend of my life, can't wait to do it again next year!

Love you guys, thanks for the birthday lovings. :heart:

UNSURPRISINGLY I made more friends the first day (in costume) than any other day :p

Nah, it was a wig. Despite the hot Florida weather, I actually kept it on most of the night. I almost lost it during Leagues Apart's cover set. The did their own set, then came back out dressed as Tim and Lars for a Rancid cover set. I almost broke my arm, sporting a nasty bruise.

Obviously. And had she not wanted to show off her assets I'm sure she'd have posted a pic in a HR sweater.
That's basically the same concept as women dressing provocatively because they are asking to be raped.

Please. She should wear what she wants without the wolf crew breaking her down into one asset. Guys think its a uber compliment, but it gets old fast.

Trust me, I don't know. :fly:

@Nemesi am I doing a good job being a feminazi?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's basically the same concept as women dressing provocatively because they are asking to be r*ped.

Please. She should wear what she wants without the wolf crew breaking her down into one asset. Guys think its a uber compliment, but it gets old fast.

Trust me, I don't know. :fly:

@Nemesi am I doing a good job being a feminazi?

I know I get tired of hearing from women how large my cock is.

Last edited by a moderator: