skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Now eat this caek, you need it! :fly:

eragebday.JPG

Where is the heat spreader? :D

I really hope I get a cake IRL like that someday, that would be awesome :lol:

thx :heart:

See how m,uch I love you....risking and life and limb to post from work to tell you Happy Birthday! I haven't been on here in forever! I been meaning to call you and blondie so that we can do the long boring slide presentation of your vacation ;) Just kidding...I've heard you already posted it here...oooo!!:fly:

I'll give you guys a call tonight. We were going to go to Cafe Locos out on Tybee if you don't have any other Birthday plans :heart: :heart: :heart:

JJ Lady said:
See how m,uch I love you....risking and life and limb to post from work to tell you Happy Birthday! I haven't been on here in forever! I been meaning to call you and blondie so that we can do the long boring slide presentation of your vacation ;) Just kidding...I've heard you already posted it here...oooo!!:fly:

I'll give you guys a call tonight. We were going to go to Cafe Locos out on Tybee if you don't have any other Birthday plans :heart: :heart: :heart:

You go ahead and get all liquored up and come back by here for a while, I'm sure blondie can keep Bast busy for a little while :hi2u:

Yeah, I have already downed 2 pitchers at the pool hall so I can't be held responsible for any posts beyond this point. Now it's time to make this a really good night.

VIVE LE FRANCE!

Thorn Bird said:
pool. :drool: i've been craving a pool hall and beer for weeks now. :drool:

i hope your birthday wasn't a SCRATCH. :fly: :eek:

nope I was on last night, I was pulling shots out of my ass that even I thought were impossible and I was drunk. Usually in that state of mind I hit the cue with the plan of sinking 3 balls at once.

Consequently I was only able to sink 2 balls last night, but for me that was more then enough for a good time. :hi2u:

Last edited:
i'm HORRIBLE at pool. i'm actually waaaay better when i'm drunk. :iono: but i ALWAYS have a good time playing pool, and end up laughing my ass off.

bast_imret said:
DOOOOOOOOD! Happy B-day man! I'll give you your surprise later tonight. Need some time to wax first. ;)

I left messages on your phone multiple times and no freshly waxed bast was delivered to my door. I guess it was just too irrestable and JJ kept it all for herself. Selfish wench!

mmmmm wench :drool: