Hawt Happy b-day Mrs Valve

Yay, whats your planz for today??

She's gonna chill. Finished up her written exams yesterday and orals aren't till wednesday. So day off today, back to studying tomorrow.

I got her the Thomas Keller Bouchon cookbook and we're gonna make a couple things from that.

Then we're going out to a fancy dinner.

We'll have a party next Saturday for both of us since our b-days are a week apart. Darts, food, booze, and Cards Against Humanity.

I like how my domestic representative answered fly's question :lol:

Thanks :) Today is seriously my first day off since January 22nd and the last one until March 15th, and I plan on brunching (just ran 4 miles), playing vijimagames in my underwear, and then finally getting swanked out for dinner tonight. This cookbook is the shit- I'm fangirling out over Thomas Keller and the pictures are total food pron. I think I'm going to make pistachio nougat and hazelnut macarons with caramel ganache today.

Thanks :) Today is seriously my first day off since January 22nd and the last one until March 15th, and I plan on brunching (just ran 4 miles), playing vijimagames in my underwear, and then finally getting swanked out for dinner tonight. This cookbook is the shit- I'm fangirling out over Thomas Keller and the pictures are total food pron. I think I'm going to make pistachio nougat and hazelnut macarons with caramel ganache today.

vijimagames?

edit: Oh, video games :tard:

He just wanted to make sure everyone knew you had plans for an "oral examination" :hi2u:

Happy birthday!