Happy B-Day Cletus!

CletusJones said:
Aww, thanks Kevlar! That's the best bday present ever.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner, I was at school learning that I failed one of my midterms and got a "d" on the other. yay me! So, now that I'm here, thank you to everyone who showed some :heart: it totally made my day. :)

Mondoz - I'll see what's up with the Vixen and if things go to plan, I may even have a pic or two for you guys. I was thinking about taking her on a nature walk with the digital camera if the weather's nice. There's a really nice arboretum right by where I want to take her to dinner, so if we get there early enough before dinner, we might have the chance to walk through before it gets dark. If not, there's always another day. She's really cuet though, she's about 5'7" and has strawberry blond hair (naturally) and a bunch of freckles. They're light freckles though so they make her look yummay. Nice figure, normal sized chest, tiny waist, and a great ass and hips. rawr.

shit dude, sounds just like my wife, only about 7 inches taller :lol:

Again, best of luck :heart:

BigDov said:
shit dude, sounds just like my wife, only about 7 inches taller :lol:

Again, best of luck :heart:
woah! you're wife's short! I'm 6'3", I could never date someone that short. The sortest girl I ever dated was 5'1" and that made it really complicated for umm... well.. you get the idea. Whenever I was on top, her head was in my chest. It was interesting to say the least.

:p I'm 5'0".....but I sure do fit a 6'0" nicely :eek: Short women can handle large men much better... :fly:

CletusJones said:
woah! you're wife's short! I'm 6'3", I could never date someone that short. The sortest girl I ever dated was 5'1" and that made it really complicated for umm... well.. you get the idea. Whenever I was on top, her head was in my chest. It was interesting to say the least.

Well, first I......then he.....and I......and he does......then I do this and that.....on his knees......and then we.......on my back......up and down......and all over his.......and him all over mine.......then.....and..... :eek:
:drool: :drool: :D
wr3kt said:
DO tell.
With as much detail as possible.

:D

Kevlar said:
Well, first I......then he.....and I......and he does......then I do this and that.....on his knees......and then we.......on my back......up and down......and all over his.......and him all over mine.......then.....and..... :eek:
:drool: :drool: :D
i fapped.