Food Happy 4th you filthy Amurican Hippies!

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,167
Whatcha makin?

The weather is shit here all day so I'm making some pulled brisket in the crock pot. F33n's making little dessert tarts with fruit and meringue.

Got a bunch of people coming over to allegedly watch the fireworks that get launched 100 yards from our back deck.

We'll probably watch Top Gear and play Cards Against Humanity in lieu of outdoor activities so we don't get struck by lightning.

Just hangin' around during the day then bbq later, then headed to the fair and fireworks.

I have crampsssssss. :(

We talked abt going to see fireworks at the National Mall, but massive humidity, heat and millions of people (literally) killed that idea!

Just hangin' around during the day then bbq later, then headed to the fair and fireworks.

I have crampsssssss. :(

We talked abt going to see fireworks at the National Mall, but massive humidity, heat and millions of people (literally) killed that idea!

I thought I heard something about govt sponsored fireworks shows getting the axe due to sequester cuts? Or did the ones at the mall escape that?

Shit weather here too. Gf is coming over and we're watching the Centennial Olympic Park fireworks out the window from the comfort of my couch. We'll probably drink a couple bottles of wine.

Ain't making jack shit today, because I've got endless leftovers from yesterday's smoker adventure.

Hell, I think it's lunch time. Pulled pork tacos :drool:

I thought I heard something about govt sponsored fireworks shows getting the axe due to sequester cuts? Or did the ones at the mall escape that?

They cut some of the festivities like the bands and stuff, but the fireworks is still happening. My brother-in-law plays with the Navy Band there every other year but this year they aren't doing it at all.

Ain't making jack shit today, because I've got endless leftovers from yesterday's smoker adventure.

Hell, I think it's lunch time. Pulled pork tacos :drool:

That sounds really amazing.

We are headed to my sister's house for some grilling. We'll probably go to the local fireworks display tonight if Sam is in good humor.

WXJHMHn.jpg