Hawt Happy 121212

Again, yes. Those are my wife's laced calves. She wanted it done and we were going to lingerie football for my birthday so she contacted her piercer friend and he did it for the cost of the rings. I took pics of the whole process, it took about 90 minutes and she had them in for about 2.5 days. It took me over an hour to remove them.

My wife told me a woman face planted into the toilet in the women's washroom because she was looking at the lacing instead of where she was walking.

Again, yes. Those are my wife's laced calves. She wanted it done and we were going to lingerie football for my birthday so she contacted her piercer friend and he did it for the cost of the rings. I took pics of the whole process, it took about 90 minutes and she had them in for about 2.5 days. It took me over an hour to remove them.

My wife told me a woman face planted into the toilet in the women's washroom because she was looking at the lacing instead of where she was walking.

How does it take over an hour to yank a few rings out of someone's legs?

How does it take over an hour to yank a few rings out of someone's legs?
They're surprisingly difficult to grab and turn. I had to wash everything first and then lubricate the rings as turned them to them out. Plus we had to stop every now and then because it hurt.