Hawt Happy 121212

That's fine. And understandable. I can accept how Bears fans feel trolled by their football team. How they are surprised, I don't know. I mean, the epic trolling of bears fans by Jay Cutler to sit out the playoffs last year was amazing.

As a Vikings fan, I enjoyed it immensely. It was one of the few joys, outside of watching McNabb hit the skids, that we had last year.
I was at the NYE game at soldier field for "favre's last game" several years ago and he didn't retire. GB has trolled Chicago for decades. I don't see this ever changing. At least they don't kill bears fans at lambeau.

I have no clue what any of those events were. I follow no professional sports. I will however attend any live sporting event. Closest I've been to a NFL game in the past 5 years is when my wife took me to lingerie football for my 30th bday. It was awesome if you're curious. We had 8th row seats and I inadvertently got a picture of a guy choking on a hotdog.

I was at the NYE game at soldier field for "favre's last game" several years ago and he didn't retire. GB has trolled Chicago for decades. I don't see this ever changing. At least they don't kill bears fans at lambeau.

I have no clue what any of those events were. I follow no professional sports. I will however attend any live sporting event. Closest I've been to a NFL game in the past 5 years is when my wife took me to lingerie football for my 30th bday. It was awesome if you're curious. We had 8th row seats and I inadvertently got a picture of a guy choking on a hotdog.

I went with Fly and April to a LFL game once, courtesy of the sorely missed Shali.

It was awesome. I wish I had gone to more.

I went with Fly and April to a LFL game once, courtesy of the sorely missed Shali.

It was awesome. I wish I had gone to more.
Nice. We are going to try for one this season.

My wife had her calves laced for the game, someone fell down the stairs looking.

I..

What does that mean? Her calves laced.
She had 8 hoops pierced into her calves which were then laced with ribbon. I'll see if I can find the pics.

Edit: each calf had 8 rings

One of our friends is a professional piercer....
He pierced my daughter's ears, she did not flinch when he did it. One solitary tear rolled down her left cheek.

I thought that's what you meant.

Mass piercings like that give me the heebs.
Heebs incoming!

facebook_598622660jpg.jpg