Thread Happy 10-11-12

"He puts up with me" doesn't seem like the best reason to marry someone. Maybe you should hold out for someone who you really love and you don't fight with constantly. Perhaps you should wait for a mature relationship. I mean, you just broke up and got back together. This is something you see in high school relationships.

"He puts up with me" doesn't seem like the best reason to marry someone. Maybe you should hold out for someone who you really love and you don't fight with constantly. Perhaps you should wait for a mature relationship. I mean, you just broke up and got back together. This is something you see in high school relationships.

You are being silly with your reason and logic. Thats silly.

Uhm I never said I wanted to marry him, I said HE wants to marry me. We don't fight "constantly" but when we do its bad.
Also, old people break up + get back together too! Ppffttt