Handgun Sales

That is where the evaluation part I mentioned comes in...

To stupid = No gun
To crazy = No gun
ect...

Ok, I couldn't resist this one....

Please, please, please, PLEASE explain to us how that should be decided and by whom?

I win! My thread got KNYTE to post!

Not really. This thread is so chock-full of tired and illogical arguments (as well as a fair helping of fail and aids) that I've decided to intervene, piss off everyone, and get it closed.

Last edited:
Ok, I couldn't resist this one....

Please, please, please, PLEASE explain to us how that should be decided and by whom?

Not really. This thread is so chock-full of tired and illogical arguments (as well as a fair helping of fail and aids) that I've decided to intervene, piss off everyone, and get it closed.

:fly:

I would rather just not talk to you ;)

:fly:

I would rather just not talk to you ;)

No, I really want to hear you're detailed explanation of how you think the American people should be "graded" in order to own and operate a firearm, and who should be doing that grading.

You made your initial statement, now back it up. Don't pussy out.

Last edited:
We use test to determine who can drive. It should be possible to do the same with licensed gun owners. Basic written test and be able to pass a hands on test.

We use test to determine who can drive. It should be possible to do the same with licensed gun owners. Basic written test and be able to pass a hands on test.

That isn't what he said.

He said that stupid and or crazy people should not be allowed to own a firearm.

Who should determine that, and how?

doesn't matter, you posted. welcome back! :)

That's where my statement was leading.

People who've had their drivers license for three years or less are already not using turn signals, not paying attention to the road, etc.

Like I said, you can't force the stupid out of people.

It would be determined by people too stupid to get jobs at the dmv or as airport screeners.

Or it would be done by some blanket testing system which would be designed to either:

1) Allow everyone to pass it, regardless of their actual level of intelligence. Don't believe me? Look at how easy the driver's exam is, and the intelligence of people who routinely operate a motor vehicle, devices that (regardless of how you try to rationalize their intended purpose) are just as deadly as firearms.

2) What is more likely is that it would be intentionally designed to be so extremely difficult that only a small number of people could actually pass it. Which would effectively be a gun ban all on its own.

Last edited:
Or it would be done by some blanket testing system which would be designed to either:

1) Allow everyone to pass it, regardless of their actual level of intelligence. Don't believe me? Look at how easy the driver's exam is, and the intelligence of people who routinely operate a motor vehicle, devices that (regardless of how you try to rationalize their intended purpose) are just as deadly as firearms..

2) What is more likely is that it would be intentionally designed to be so extremely difficult that only a small number of people could actually pass it. Which would effectively be a gun ban all on its own.
Are you not posting because you don't want the appearance of slacking at a job fly helped you get, and when you get home it's more important to spend time with the wife and kids?

No, I really want to hear you're detailed explanation of how you think the American people should be "graded" in order to own and operate a firearm, and who should be doing that grading.

You made your initial statement, now back it up. Don't pussy out.

Every chance you can you try and piss people off because you are so hard headed you dont even care to hear the other side, something I am also guilty of. You have made it clear on multiple occasions that you do not like me and have never liked me. I am more than happy to answer anyones questions like I have been doing all thread with my opinions/thoughts. I dont like you as you do not like me and I care to keep this thread an open and fun thread just like it was before you posted.

I think I am being fair to UF by not getting into yet another battle with you, nobody cares for it including me.

Fly, you can perma me, I'm done here. Check my user title to see if I'm kidding.

And no, I won't ask or require that Kiwi stops posting either.

Last edited: