Handgun Sales

do what you want with the guns, just dont touch my alcohol and cigarettes :D
then I'd have to buy a gun and start shooting

What do you guys think we should have for gun laws? illegal? ban? open to anyone? Sell at Toys R Us?

If you could chose the law, what would you make it?

How about taking a look at the pre and post statistics of gun crime in nations that have outlawed firearms then? I'd say that's the best argument against gun laws...

Link? I would be interested in seeing that(not that i dont believe you)

You are comparing something thats primary design is to kill and cannot be used for anything else to things that "could possibly kill you if used incorrectly". I really dont see how that argument can even be used

"If we ban guns we should ban toaster ovens cause you can hit someone with one and kill them"

To me that is not something you can debate, makes little sense to even consider that argument. A gun is made for the sole purpose of killing, period. It does not double as a butter spreader or a less than lethal source of protection, it is 1 thing, lethal.

Personally I feel that we should have full background checks on anyone going to purchase a hand gun and a longer waiting period. 3 days, if that, for a gun is horribly to soon. Shit here in Florida you can go to any Gun Show and pick up a piece while you wait for your elephant ear to finish frying. I know that is not completely truthful/legal but it is seriously that easy to get a gun. All I am really saying is EDUCATE/TEST/BACKGROUND and not just a weekend wait. I completely understand you want your freedom to shoot but safety should come first especially when dealing with a item made specifically for killing.

In communities that everyone has guns and must do gun safety classes crime is lower. There are a few redneck communities out there like that.

the next town over from me, Kennesaw, has a mandatory gun ownership policy for homeowners

OMG, tell me you've seen Chris Rock's take. says we should make the BULLETS like 5 grand a piece...

and if someone gets shot, everybody would be like "man, they pumped 20K worth of bullets into him, he MUSTA did something wrong."

the conspiracy theorist and the stepdad say they bout to start outlawing all kinds of guns in the next few years.. that some guns are just as good an investment as gold.

knyte would prob know.