Halloween?

I talked to Scott last night. I think I may go that route. Awesome guy and fly says he is cool.

So I already told my parents I was moving in with a girl and got disowned. How do you think they will feel if I tell them I am moving in with a gay man?
Scott is a nice guy. Plus he will give you a key and not change the locks. It's a bit far away, but it doesn't sound like you will be driving anywhere anyways. I'm sure he told you that he is trying to move to our neighborhood by the end of this year.

We can walk to see each other!

I'm confused I didn't say you were.

My mistake. Happens often.

My mom sent me a text message that grandma was back in the hospital but they won't talk to me if I call. I talked to grandpa the other day but he really doesn't know what is going on. My mom has power of attorney over grandma and takes care of all the hospital stuff. Grandpa is just a bystander.

My mistake. Happens often.

My mom sent me a text message that grandma was back in the hospital but they won't talk to me if I call. I talked to grandpa the other day but he really doesn't know what is going on. My mom has power of attorney over grandma and takes care of all the hospital stuff. Grandpa is just a bystander.

Sheesh have you tried calling the hospital directly and asking for her?

Scott is a nice guy. Plus he will give you a key and not change the locks. It's a bit far away, but it doesn't sound like you will be driving anywhere anyways. I'm sure he told you that he is trying to move to our neighborhood by the end of this year.

We can walk to see each other!

Lives in the hood Scott?