Hawt Halloween!

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,193
Whatcha all going as?

For once we're in town for it, not sure if our friends are doing their annual party or not. If not we're throwing one.

First time since I was a kid that I've bothered with a costume. I've gone full nerd and went with this:

star-trek-costume-nemesis-voyager-captain-sisko-uniform-1.jpg

Got it semi-custom so it fits. 46 jacket, 36 waist. They did a nice job.

I usually get a really nice costume every several years. We used to do more fun parties but now we're going to family friendly so my costumes have changed ;)

This year I put together a Harry Potter costume. Found the official robe and tie on ebay for dirt cheap (helps when you wear an XXS in their costume which they claim is a "kid's" size - thank God I'm short) and then found in the Junior's section and little boys section a pleated skirt, white button down and sweater vest. Add black tights and mary janes and I'm set. Even found a cheap plastic wand for cheap.

So kind of geeky too since I have some official crap and it is totally fitted for me since I could buy from the right departments. The sweater vest should be taken in, but I couldn't find a charcoal from Juniors and the boy's size was okay in the chest and hip but big in the waist. For $8 I didn't care though

Last edited:
I need pink leggings, think I'd fit in x large girls ones? there are more color choices at that size.

I get away with kids clothing at times because I am short. The boys sweater vest I bought was (no joke) a Medium. I didn't think the small would have been long enough. My friends suggested a large at first (from their kids that are about my size) but that was too big from Old Navy. Can you go to like Old Navy or Target and try them on? I know I fit into most kid's size L but sometimes M obviously.

Btw why do you need pink leggings for a costume?

I get away with kids clothing at times because I am short. The boys sweater vest I bought was (no joke) a Medium. I didn't think the small would have been long enough. My friends suggested a large at first (from their kids that are about my size) but that was too big from Old Navy. Can you go to like Old Navy or Target and try them on? I know I fit into most kid's size L but sometimes M obviously.

Btw why do you need pink leggings for a costume?

being the energizer bunny. The energizer bunny is pink.

being the energizer bunny. The energizer bunny is pink.

Ah I missed that post - I even scrolled (obviously too fast) and didn't see it. Definitely try kids' stuff. I wouldn't wear it myself a lot for shirts because of the lack of fit, but leggings stretch and it should work okay.