Hawt Halloween!

WALT JR DIED, DIDN'T HE?!?!

I assidentally saw something somewhere...a photo of a bunch of food & it was "homage to Walt Jr. :( "

WTFF

Walt Jr. Forms a cocoon and emerges as a beautiful butterfly.

But thanks to irradiated Meth, he then turns into Mothra and terrorizes Albuquerque.

They're also quite hot if you happen to have a warmer day for Halloween or doing an indoor party.

Our son will be an X-Wing fighter this year. He's excited for that!

I cannot remember the last time it was warm on Halloween here. We will definitely be outside. We choose the warm costumes on purpose because there's nothing worse than having to wear a coat over your awesome costume.

I like the X-Wing fighter idea.

Because that would require money and effort.

SNL+Rachel+Dratch+as+Debbie+Downer.png

I cannot remember the last time it was warm on Halloween here. We will definitely be outside. We choose the warm costumes on purpose because there's nothing worse than having to wear a coat over your awesome costume.

I like the X-Wing fighter idea.

I remember a handful of times it was warm here. Last year was cold and rainy though. The Ohio rule is to pick something that won't be too hot or something you can layer your winter coat on beneath. X-Wing fit that perfectly. Though I need to find him some boots to wear. Damn kid won't quit growing and I think his boots from spring would be too small.

First year we moved to Phoenix I dressed the 1 year old punker as Tarzan, had a little animal print loincloth and chest strap, that was it, he was perfectly fine temp wise.