Halloween Thread

Two friends of ours:
Halloween%202007%20004%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Is that a Giant or a midget?

Here are pics of our costumes.

3924729f6a0ea740.jpg

3924729f6a0e5153.jpg

Oh, by the way, Knyte and I didn't dress up, so it's just the kids. :fly:

And the walking around trick or treating didn't put me into labor, it just made my hip hurt. :(

HA! @ Kimi - n1

I set up 2 rocking patio chairs and a table with candles between them for the candy.

I hid speakers on either side of the driveway and ran scary sounds from my ipod. I also had a smoke machine hidden which I would trigger to shoot kids from behind as they dug in the bowl.

It was a raging success. I had some kids trip the fuck out and jump out of their skin when the fogger went "CCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Hahahahaha

Amy and I sat there sipping toddies.

HA! @ Kimi - n1

I set up 2 rocking patio chairs and a table with candles between them for the candy.

I hid speakers on either side of the driveway and ran scary sounds from my ipod. I also had a smoke machine hidden which I would trigger to shoot kids from behind as they dug in the bowl.

It was a raging success. I had some kids trip the fuck out and jump out of their skin when the fogger went "CCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Hahahahaha

Ja worked til 9 and I dj'd a party at Hooters. :heart:

wait til i upload the pics to the MS.. you single men are going to LOVE the pics.. :drool:

HA! @ Kimi - n1

Hahahahaha

No freaking way!!! Set it up for fly and I when we come over... its fun to hear him scream.

omg does he scream like a girl? i LOVE it when men scream like girls. it's one of the funniest things in the WORLD. i would have paid to have been on shamy's porch!

kiwi: i can't believe how big the munchkins are!! what cute costumes...and i could AAAAAALMOST see some big muscles from knyte...where are his bragging pics? and i want to see you barefoot and pregnant!

omg does he scream like a girl? i LOVE it when men scream like girls. it's one of the funniest things in the WORLD. i would have paid to have been on shamy's porch!

kiwi: i can't believe how big the munchkins are!! what cute costumes...and i could AAAAAALMOST see some big muscles from knyte...where are his bragging pics? and i want to see you barefoot and pregnant!

I agree with this post.

Ja worked til 9 and I dj'd a party at Hooters. :heart:

wait til i upload the pics to the MS.. you single men are going to LOVE the pics.. :drool:

We need to get up real soon, man. And not when you're working. I mean for a serious drinking and trivia fest. It's been too fucking long.

Bring your little trivia torture disc.:cool:

We need to get up real soon, man. And not when you're working. I mean for a serious drinking and trivia fest. It's been too fucking long.

Bring your little trivia torture disc.:cool:

the disc of death was only torture for beerad. hahaha.. shoulda' seen him struggling.. where is that dude?!

but yeah man, let's get up. :heart: