Halloween Thread

i went as Saint petersburg. will try and figure once again how to post pics.

the costume contest winner, which was hillarious, was the timberlake lookalike with the dikk in a box. had the box attached to his crotch and then he would open to display a huge dildo.

saw borat and his sister.

pack of dudes dressed as the spartans from 300, db woulda' loved em.

i killed at the party "-)) where were you guys in the pics? who was the dj? get a name? what was he playing that was so good/bad? just curious.

i'm at hooters lakeland southside wed night if anybody likes hooters girls in very little clothing.

i went as Saint petersburg. will try and figure once again how to post pics.

the costume contest winner, which was hillarious, was the timberlake lookalike with the dikk in a box. had the box attached to his crotch and then he would open to display a huge dildo.

saw borat and his sister.

pack of dudes dressed as the spartans from 300, db woulda' loved em.

i killed at the party "-)) where were you guys in the pics? who was the dj? get a name? what was he playing that was so good/bad? just curious.

i'm at hooters lakeland southside wed night if anybody likes hooters girls in very little clothing.
pics of spartans now required. stat

There is something awesome in the bullrider pic if you look for it.

wow. :drool:

my guess for dj would be dj passthamic. he's got his laptop and is using serato, which means whoever it is is at least a working professional.

but anyway, pass is tall and thin like that.

man, the arse is hotness. :drool::drool::drool:

what night was it? fri or sat? can't tell if it's a club or a backporch. my first impulse was jacksons, but iono.

Fag Hags.

Any of the guys on here if they had a six pack that wasn't just beer would try to pull off an outfit like that showing off what you were bringing to the party.

Whatever they were doing worked, I'm sure they each got laid that night. :lol:

Some dude in the shower:
Halloween%202007%20015%20%28Medium%29.jpg
OMG, it's Daniel Larusso!

Bullrider:
Halloween%202007%20027%20%28Medium%29.jpg
Any more pics of Eve? She looks hot. Edit: Or the girl with the nice ass on the right.

Also, what was your full costume? Your pics didn't really show it very well.

Last edited:
OMG, it's Daniel Larusso!

Any more pics of Eve? She looks hot. Edit: Or the girl with the nice ass on the right.

Also, what was your full costume? Your pics didn't really show it very well.

We had a super hero's theme and I was supposed to be catwoman. Well they stores only had larges left of costumes except this one... sooo thats the closest I could get.

a cat. :hs:

Edit: my friend has a full body pic I'll post up once I get it. =\

i'm going with :

Friday
jacksons annual Helloween Bash(a pied piper production, rolls eyes)
and dj passthamic, playing mashups, top 40, and mainstream hip hop

for 200 alex.

alex owes me 200.

that was actually MY gig last year, well, me and tquest.

had a fallin out with the promoter.

but it's a good party. lotta hot chix and apparently dudes as well.

alex owes me 200.

that was actually MY gig last year, well, me and tquest.

had a fallin out with the promoter.

but it's a good party. lotta hot chix and apparently dudes as well.

I had a falling out with a promoter once. He forgot to put Doritos in my dressing room. I don't play that crap.