Halloween Plans

Funny how women always have to take a generic costume idea and put a wicked spin on it by making it 'slutty'. I was just laughing about this with my girlfriend at lunch today.

"I'm gonna be a bumblebee. A SLUTTY bumblebee. You see what I did there??"

Funny how women always have to take a generic costume idea and put a wicked spin on it by making it 'slutty'. I was just laughing about this with my girlfriend at lunch today.

I'm not going to be slutty this year.

Which is why I'm skipping Halloween this year. It hasn't amused me in years so I mught as well stay home. Yea for getting old! :hs: Altho, if someone were to throw a party where all costumes had to be made and not off the shelf I'd prolly be game for it.

That's true. :rolleyes:

hell, those costumes are less slutty than some of the normal clothes I see girls wearing downtown on any Saturday night. These just have a theme :fly:

Which is why I'm skipping Halloween this year. It hasn't amused me in years so I mught as well stay home. Yea for getting old! :hs: Altho, if someone were to throw a party where all costumes had to be made and not off the shelf I'd prolly be game for it.

That would be kinda fun, I mean when we were kids we used to make our costumes. That was part of the fun.

molly is going as a ghost this year and DADDY'S making the costume. he's done an awesome job so far, and we're just waiting on the headpiece so she can wear it for a festival on friday. :D :happy:

so let's start planning for another party next year. :hi2u: