Halloween Plans

For realz! I had a blast making costumes last year. It made me long for the days when the goal was to have the coolest costume, not the sluttist. Anyone can buy slutty in a bag off the shelf so what's so cool about that?! :iono:

make me the costume I linked for next year and I will promise not to stick Scott's Wiimote down my pants :D

:cool: Are ya'll dressing up too? You made a great gypsy last year! And who could forget Spange's Waluigi. :D

not this year. there was nothing going on for grown-ups, so i'm not wasting the money. i can always figure something out for halloween when i'm handing out candy, and spange has waluigi or olive oyl to go as if he wishes. :D

i think we really should hit the sales this year and have another party next year.

not this year. there was nothing going on for grown-ups, so i'm not wasting the money. i can always figure something out for halloween when i'm handing out candy, and spange has waluigi or olive oyl to go as if he wishes. :D

i think we really should hit the sales this year and have another party next year.

I'll host it!

yea, but spangelettes little kimono costume was sooooooooo cuet!

my dad picked that up in hong kong a couple of years ago. it fit perfectly, and i loved it. i wish she could wear it again. :(
i'm glad she wanted to be a ghost this year and not some princess or character. i try so hard to keep that away, but i know my time is limited. :hs:

my dad picked that up in hong kong a couple of years ago. it fit perfectly, and i loved it. i wish she could wear it again. :(
i'm glad she wanted to be a ghost this year and not some princess or character. i try so hard to keep that away, but i know my time is limited. :hs:

yea, soon she'll be dressing up like Snow White.

Slutty Snow White :lol:

You really should just embrace it. Haylee is everything Princess.

You really should just embrace it. Haylee is everything Princess.

i'm not fighting it...it just hasn't come up yet. i know i'm on borrowed time. i just have issues with all that, and i'm glad she chose the ghost. i'm not going to deny her princess stuff when she gets into it. sigh.

Foolish boy. My powers are greater than you realize. For your insolence I shall make the costume and wear it myself! Then once I have the power of teh bunnah I shall send you into the second dimension where you will be spanked with moon rocks!

I'm excited yet sad at the same time.