Halloween Plans

Those damn pumpkins you kids carved at the ATL meet got moldy by Tuesday. They had literally melted down into a pile of goo and fuzz all over the bar counter. I've never seen a pumpkin go bad that quickly. Needless to say, our Halloween plans do not include carving any more pumpkins this year.

I do need to track down some sugar pumpkins for pies before its too late.

Going to a good pub crawl this saturday, and I've got 2 (maybe 3 if I make it) parties to hit up

it's gonna be a busy weekend

I didn't stop trick or treating until I was 18. :(
You helped to contribute to my hate. Why do 18 year olds need to be trick or treating?

Plus, it's very lame nowadays with the parents walking (or in Texas driving) right behind their kids the entire time. As I remember it, the only really fun part was being able to go around with your friends and have fun.

Plus it's stupid how many parents don't even let their kids eat the candy anyway since they don't trust it.

You helped to contribute to my hate. Why do 18 year olds need to be trick or treating?

Plus, it's very lame nowadays with the parents walking (or in Texas driving) right behind their kids the entire time. As I remember it, the only really fun part was being able to go around with your friends and have fun.

Plus it's stupid how many parents don't even let their kids eat the candy anyway since they don't trust it.

You can thank all the crazy pervs for that one. There is no way I'll let my daughter go out by herself in Tampa.

Those damn pumpkins you kids carved at the ATL meet got moldy by Tuesday. They had literally melted down into a pile of goo and fuzz all over the bar counter. I've never seen a pumpkin go bad that quickly. Needless to say, our Halloween plans do not include carving any more pumpkins this year.

I do need to track down some sugar pumpkins for pies before its too late.

Pumpkin pie?

what's lame is that trick-or-treating has been scaled down tremendously by all this church/mall/park crap. do you knmow that a lot of churches get the members to park their cars in the parking lot, pop the trunks, and they have trick-or-treating from the trunks? what the hell fun is that?