Pics Halloween Plans & Pics

Went to Disney for the Halloween thing, with the boyfriend and his girl child. I think we bonded over candy, immediately followed by roller coasters.

On Halloween, I'm getting a pap smear. I assume my gyno would prefer that I not wear a costume.

Went to Disney for the Halloween thing, with the boyfriend and his girl child. I think we bonded over candy, immediately followed by roller coasters.

On Halloween, I'm getting a pap smear. I assume my gyno would prefer that I not wear a costume.

Its scary enough as it is...

535px-Sarlacc-BTM-DB.jpg

You should wear a hooker costume, er, I mean your normal friday night gear.

you should hide some halloween candy up in there for the gyno

So we ended up taking Wes to a gay bar. Now that was awesome.

We went to several assisted care facility bars then had the best time at a gay bar. THANK YOU GAYS.

Zac got hit on of course. AP13 was oogled most of the night. Twinks+++

I was kicked out of the dancing cage. :(

Double post....

I hit submit and it apparently posted it but didn't go to the "thanks for posting" screen, weird.