Halloween Pics - Finally!

I love mine too. But I
m not getting anymore around my stomach. The next one will be an aklet.

Oh...and I'm not as heavy as my pictures make me look :( Sometimes it sucks have a gorgeous super thin best friend...

But I love her anyway :heart:

JJ Lady said:
Group
group26.jpg

What's Theac looking at?
Littleac get rearranged?

JJ Lady said:
Umm...yeah there was some drinking going on. Like I said..keep the whips away from TheAc while he is drinking...Ouch! I had a welt. :fly:

Are both of ya'll holding his drunk ass up? :lol:

dreamwalker said:
I really like your costume, JJ Lady's too, but I think yours is more my type. I want one like it, or at least that type, next year.

:D Thanks! Just don't do the wings if you're going somewhere crowded. Some people kept bumping into my wings. :mad: So I casted an evil pixie curse on them! Whaahahahahaaa!

JJ Lady said:
I had a lot of problems with mine. It almost did not arrive. I tried one on at the store but they only had a small and while I could get the bottom on the top was not gonna zip. So I ordered a medium on line. The skirt came in a bout 2 inches shorted than the small and because it was bigger it wouldn't stay down when I walked (I was constantly tugging) and the top was still tight around my ribs! Thats teaches me to wait till the last minute.

At least I got to be my true self for halloween! :)

Ooooops :fly:

It looks really good though.

fun! I really like that wig with the little pointy bangs. so cheeky.