Halloween Pics - Finally!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
For those of you that I told I'd have these up earlier...SORRY! I suck and the person who was supposed to send me some is sorry too!

Here goes!

Waiting for theac to get ready...he takes longer than a girl! hehe :heart:
Mommytoes.jpg

Arriving at the party - Its Pandora!
halloween47.jpg

Me and Bast Imret, my LOVE SLAVE!
halloween48.jpg

Pandora & TheAc
halloeen6.jpg

More :eek:

I love the wings :drool: I want those for next year..

And the whip.

dreamwalker said:
I really like your costume, JJ Lady's too, but I think yours is more my type. I want one like it, or at least that type, next year.

I had a lot of problems with mine. It almost did not arrive. I tried one on at the store but they only had a small and while I could get the bottom on the top was not gonna zip. So I ordered a medium on line. The skirt came in a bout 2 inches shorted than the small and because it was bigger it wouldn't stay down when I walked (I was constantly tugging) and the top was still tight around my ribs! Thats teaches me to wait till the last minute.

At least I got to be my true self for halloween! :)

I have a thing for fairies... I have a big one plastered on my back.

Actually, I lie... I'd do anything to get it removed. Grr...

I was Christopher Reeves for Halloween. I had a wheelchair, breathing thingy, and everything. It was great!

April23 said:
I have a thing for fairies... I have a big one plastered on my back.

Actually, I lie... I'd do anything to get it removed. Grr...
Haha I wanted to get a white skinned, blue haired fairy on my ankle. I drew her out and everything, but the tattoo artist said it was too small and detailed to get as a tattoo :(

Lynnakitty said:
Haha I wanted to get a white skinned, blue haired fairy on my ankle. I drew her out and everything, but the tattoo artist said it was too small and detailed to get as a tattoo :(

If you were going to get one, just make sure its something that means A LOT to you.

I'm not getting anymore tats. Two is too many. Thankfully one is hidden very well unless you get me naked... the other is in that silly trendy area on the lower back. Thats the one I want PG'd. keke

April23 said:
If you were going to get one, just make sure its something that means A LOT to you.

I'm not getting anymore tats. Two is too many. Thankfully one is hidden very well unless you get me naked... the other is in that silly trendy area on the lower back. Thats the one I want PG'd. keke
I already have one :p
The onyl way you can see it is if I bend over and my pants fall down a bit, or if i lift up my shirt and show you. I love it :)

Lynnakitty said:
I already have one :p
The onyl way you can see it is if I bend over and my pants fall down a bit, or if i lift up my shirt and show you. I love it :)
What is it of? Pics?