Halloween costume fun, and a case of the giggles

I'm going to my halloween party as Christopher Reeves. I got a wheel chair, breathing tubes, and a neck brace for my stuff! Its going to be great!

Onnotangu said:
whoah whoah whoah!!!!

baby..no one said anything about babies?!?!? WTF? :confused: :confused: :(

But, but, you didn't seem to mind a baby :confused:

Not a human baby, actually not a baby at all, I should have pics of her to post tomorrow. She is a beauty :)

shockthemonkey said:
you just keep poppin' them out, doncha?

Wait until you see pics of this baby, she's beautiful. She's a cat :cool:

The pics are dark, she got into a dark corner of the room and wouldn't come out, so I took them where she was. I didn't want to scare her with the flash. I'm trying to lighten them up a bit, I'll see how it goes.

dreamwalker said:
Wait until you see pics of this baby, she's beautiful. She's a cat :cool:

The pics are dark, she got into a dark corner of the room and wouldn't come out, so I took them where she was. I didn't want to scare her with the flash. I'm trying to lighten them up a bit, I'll see how it goes.

Will you be in these pictures?
And will you be smiling in said pictures?
And why not?

Mondoz said:
Will you be in these pictures?
And will you be smiling in said pictures?
And why not?

1. Not this batch of pics, Angel wanted to stay in her corner and didn't really want to be picked up.

2. I plan to get pics of myself holding her, and I probably will be smiling.

3. Not relevant, see #2 :p

dreamwalker said:
1. Not this batch of pics, Angel wanted to stay in her corner and didn't really want to be picked up.

2. I plan to get pics of myself holding her, and I probably will be smiling.

3. Not relevant, see #2 :p

For #1, you should grab a broom, and start swinging it in her direction while screaming "BAD PUSSY!" over and over.

That builds trust.

Mondoz said:
For #1, you should grab a broom, and start swinging it in her direction while screaming "BAD PUSSY!" over and over.

That builds trust.

You just stay away from my pussy! :mad:

Er, I meant cat, yes, stay away from my cat! :fly: