Halloween costume fun, and a case of the giggles

shockthemonkey said:
yes and I had to scream at my coworker who is an insecure fat boy with few friends... so now he's all pissy and not talking..... which is kinda funny cuz he deserved it.

AND IM GOING TO DATE MY BEST FRIENDS OLDER SISTER HOW WEIRD IS THAT!

Resident Studmuffin in full effect is what I call that!!!

shockthemonkey said:
yes and I had to scream at my coworker who is an insecure fat boy with few friends... so now he's all pissy and not talking..... which is kinda funny cuz he deserved it.

AND IM GOING TO DATE MY BEST FRIENDS OLDER SISTER HOW WEIRD IS THAT!

Either he'll get over it or he won't :rolleyes:

Enjoy the date, good for you! That doesn't sound weird to me :)

BigDov said:
Resident Studmuffin in full effect is what I call that!!!
:heart:

hahaha yes, well it's pretty funny that I'm friends with both her brothers, thier girlfriends, her paretns love me... i think it's the natural progression of things.

she's HAWT too :drool:

dreamwalker said:
Either he'll get over it or he won't :rolleyes:

Enjoy the date, good for you! That doesn't sound weird to me :)
he's a whiney tardass

i havent gotten a date with her yet, but she apparently really likes me and i like her.... so when I finally see her (which is maybe 5 minutes a week *sigh*) I'll ask her out.... I'm almost certain she'll say yes :D :) :)

shockthemonkey said:
:heart:

hahaha yes, well it's pretty funny that I'm friends with both her brothers, thier girlfriends, her paretns love me... i think it's the natural progression of things.

she's HAWT too :drool:

Sounds like it's a win-win for you then! Nice job.

BigDov said:
Sounds like it's a win-win for you then! Nice job.
if everything works out it will be... otherwise i'm gonna feel like a dork every time i go over his house to hang out :p

shockthemonkey said:
if everything works out it will be... otherwise i'm gonna feel like a dork every time i go over his house to hang out :p

dorkwad.gif

:p :heart:

dreamwalker said:
I thought you might :lol:

I have a feeling I'll be seeing this pic again. I :heart: Happy Bunny :fly:
hahaha yeah it'll be on my boxers.....

dreamwalker said:
DORKWAD BOXERS??? :lol:

I'll do it again, just for you, and throw in something extra, just for the fun of it:

dorkwad.gif

cutepshycho.gif

:heart: :D
yes on my boxers... wanna see? :D

i love them! :)