Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Halloween costume fun, and a case of the giggles

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Nyx, Oct 25, 2004.

1. A friend of mine and I got together to consider what we want to do about Halloween costumes. I have a witch costume, and I thought it might be fun. While I had the thing on I got a really major case of the giggles. I don't usually giggle, laugh yes, giggle no. I place the blame for that squarely on my friend, it's all her fault. At any rate, for those of you who didn't think a picture of me smiling existed, here is proof to the contrary, maybe a crappy picture but I'm smiling nonetheless:

[​IMG]

I put the hat on for the pic, but I am NOT going to wear the thing again, I hate it.

I also got a set of cat ears, and played around with them a bit. The damned things absolutely refuse to stay where I put them :( The cat in these pics isn't a black one, but her nature is that of a black cat. She's kind of blurry in the pics, that's because she was moving nonstop, trying to bite my hand, my face, and anything else she could get her teeth near. She isn't really nasty, just in an extremely playful mood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kind of goofy, but we had fun with it anyway.

2. OMG Dreamwalker strikes again! :heart:

3. Holy crap she smiled!!!!! :eek:

Very nice :heart:

4. I'm begining to think you only have 1 room in your house ... and that room is very dim.

5. Yes, for once I smiled :o

My friend always makes me laugh :lol:

6. Haven't you ever seen a one room house before? :confused:

My kids have taken over just about every other room in the house. Trust me, no one in their right mind wants to see all of their stuff in the background of any picture that I post.

7. I think you need to borrow my cat to make the outfit complete. A grey cat just doesn't do it. You need a pure black cat.

8. Don't I know it, but the grey was as close as I've got right now. I love black cats. Hmmm, maybe I was a witch in a previous life, that would explain a lot :lol: [​IMG]

9. i want to touc... err... see your kids' stuff.

10. Mornin', how's it going today? :)

11. Sorry, my kids' stuff is off limits :lol:

12. Slutty witch outfit :eek: :drool:

13. need moar cleveage pls?

14. QFT

15. Nope, this was just friends goofing around and having fun :fly:

16. Don't have any now, probably will do another time ;)

17. my pants burst with joy :fly: :drool:

18. pics of daughter and you together, smiling like you just got caught doing something naughty together?

19. fixed for great pants justice.