GAY hallo am new

You or @HipHugHer made a comment the other day saying that women are so pretty and don't need to remove their body hair etc. etc.

It's ok if you both don't remember, because it was clear that post was made under the influence of some drugs or booze or both.

You talkin' bout this?

Probably a dumb question but why don't you ladies just be the beautiful creatures you are? Why perpetrate a fraud what with hair dye and makeup and Botox and shaving and lasering and surgery and such?

You are women. Mother's. Givers of life. You're the only thing men consider worth dying for.

Why?

It's coming back now.

I think I was speaking out against the vanity and fraudulent false advertising that is the foundation of the cosmetics industry by reminding women they are earths most beautiful creatures in their natural state.

Also, beer.

You talkin' bout this?

It's coming back now.

I think I was speaking out against the vanity and fraudulent false advertising that is the foundation of the cosmetics industry by reminding women they are earths most beautiful creatures in their natural state.

Also, beer.

This is quite a load of hooey coming from a grown man with long flowing cascading hair.