GAY hallo am new

What are doing home on a Friday night?
I thought you had bitches and hoes to ... Um ... Bitch and hoe with.
You are going to be surprised.
I'm out with friends!
Josh, the leader of my new band and probably his wife and a co-worker or two. We're seeing a Genesis clone band.
Should be a nice evening-
Until I open my mouth and offend someone...

I'm out with friends!
Josh, the leader of my new band and probably his wife and a co-worker or two. We're seeing a Genesis clone band.

Nukes! I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be up past 10:30 ... Maybe.

I'm out with friends!

This is a ruse.

A. There's rice needs cookin'

B. There's twins need feedin'

C. I don't believe this whole "friends" thing.

D. You need to be up and employed by zero-dark-thirty.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
Nukes! I'm so proud of you. Your gonna be up past 10:30 ... Maybe.
Show starts at 8:30.
That means some local crap cover band (like the ones were usually in). Will bore me silly til 9:30.
Then FakeGenesis needs 30 minutes to set up the FakePhillCollins wall of drums.
So im thinking I'll be here til midnight.

I showed up to this place too early.
I forgot how to party.

5%-

Enjoy it nukes. Stay out a little late. Be a little "loving" with the wife if ya know what I mean. Sleep in a little late too. Work can wait. The world won't stop turning. The kids will manage themselves just fine for a bit without either of you helicoptering and if they dont, it's nothing some soap and a rag won't fix. You'll be a more content husband, dad, and person for it.

I showed up to this place too early.
I forgot how to party.
showing up to a show early is the wooooooorst and I end up doing it all the time both when I go alone because I don't want to be late and usually get tickets at the door because fuuuuuck paying "processing fees" and also if I go with my bf because load in and sound check

5%-

Enjoy it nukes. Stay out a little late. Be a little "loving" with the wife if ya know what I mean. Sleep in a little late too. Work can wait. The world won't stop turning. The kids will manage themselves just fine for a bit without either of you helicoptering and if they dont, it's nothing some soap and a rag won't fix. You'll be a more content husband, dad, and person for it.

Just something in my eye is all ....

@nukes , ya know you can disconnect from the rest of the planet for a few hours and believe it or not it will still be here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings