Half Life 2 for .99 + shipping

A lot of people have had problems getting valid CD keys through that place. Its $8 to get the disc (with shipping) and lots of foot work to actually get someone to give you a valid key. Just a warning, but if you don't mind, then that's hot.

If it wasn't a pain in the butt, I might have had Knyte buy a copy for my computer, than I could play it with him.

zengirl said:
:( I'm still stuck on Far Cry
I envy you. FarCry is one of the best games I've ever played, ever. Looking forward to F.E.A.R now that looks like it'll be much awesome.

SpangeMonkee said:
I liked it up till the end. (spoiler here) made me mad.

I got stuck at the part after you clear the "ape" compound. that shit is insane hard. the AI in that game is insane.
I can't make it past the carrier. I'm a :tard: Even on a co-op map I can't make it past the carrier because theres a bug that won't let me get into the gosh darned boat (because I didn't kill the sniper and the helicopter) :(

zengirl said:
I can't make it past the carrier. I'm a :tard: Even on a co-op map I can't make it past the carrier because theres a bug that won't let me get into the gosh darned boat (because I didn't kill the sniper and the helicopter) :(
Won't let you get in to the boat? You mean there's something blocking the hole or what? Or do you just get killed before even getting close?