Hawt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *breathe BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Kinda sad that you had to openly explain it, you'd think it would have been glaringly obvious.

Yeah, but people burn themselves in stupid ways every day. I get that it's stupid, I still don't get why it's news. I have a friend that set himself on fire while cooking up some hash...with rubbing alcohol...on a gas stove...to the tune of 3rd degree burns over 30% of his body. You'd think this would have been news. Especially to the anti-drug lobby. But no. Not news at all.

Yeah, but people burn themselves in stupid ways every day. I get that it's stupid, I still don't get why it's news. I have a friend that set himself on fire while cooking up some hash...with rubbing alcohol...on a gas stove...to the tune of 3rd degree burns over 30% of his body. You'd think this would have been news. Especially to the anti-drug lobby. But no. Not news at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

better?

Wow, what a downer of a post this is.

Yed shut yer trap if ye knew what were good fer yer.

1279150551622.png