hahahaha - we have a jumper at my office building

How the heck did anyone know he was going to jump, did he warn people "hey look at me?"

Otherwise I wouldn't have taken a second look at him if I saw him up there, I would have thought he must be getting a breath of fresh air... not a mouth full of concrete.

smileynev said:
5 floors? He's asking for paralysis

aprilpet.jpg

I don't give a shit if the weiner jumps or not, I had to quote this pic :lol: :lol:

A while back some guy in our town tied a rope around his neck, the other end to a guard rail and threw himself off the freeway over pass.

My friend's mom and little sister were on the freeway and drove by him hanging there dead. They were screaming and bawling and all traumatized and shit.......it was entertaining.

b_sinning said:
If I was going to jump I'd be a fun jumper. Either do a cannonball off the building or try to do a few flips.

I had plans to jump out of a second story window with a sheet when I was younger... that would have been fun.

April23 said:
I had plans to jump out of a second story window with a sheet when I was younger... that would have been fun.
When we were kids my brother and I used to jump out of the hayloft in the barn into the manure pile... I have no idea why we though that was such a good idea back then...