hahahaha - we have a jumper at my office building

zengirl said:
When we were kids my brother and I used to jump out of the hayloft in the barn into the manure pile... I have no idea why we though that was such a good idea back then...
Do you like scat play now?

Jumper - "I swear to god I'm going to jump!!"
Fly - "Nice pants, can I have them when you're done?"
Jumper - "What the hell?? I'm going to kill myself and you want my pants??"
Fly - "They look like those stain-resistant khakis, so I don't think blood will be a problem. Is that a yes?"
Jumper - "You asshole! Don't you care about why I'm up here?"
Fly - "I think it's more my lucky day of getting some free pants. Could you go ahead and hurry up? I have to take the eleveator down and want to make sure you're down there by the time I get down. Thanks. You made my day!"

wr3kt said:
Fly - "They look like those stain-resistant khakis, so I don't think blood will be a problem. Is that a yes?"
Fly - "I think it's more my lucky day of getting some free pants. Could you go ahead and hurry up? I have to take the eleveator down and want to make sure you're down there by the time I get down. Thanks. You made my day!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I was a baby my dad worked for Rikes (the store that became Lazarus). They had some lady jump off the top of their parking garage. After the police came and took what big pieces were there, my dad and 1 other guy got stuck "cleaning up." Basically they had to take a hose out there and spray down the area and get rid of all the blood and brain matter...

HifiGirly said:
When I was a baby my dad worked for Rikes (the store that became Lazarus). They had some lady jump off the top of their parking garage. After the police came and took what big pieces were there, my dad and 1 other guy got stuck "cleaning up." Basically they had to take a hose out there and spray down the area and get rid of all the blood and brain matter...

They should have just left it there and put up a sign that said "This is what happens to people who shoplift at Rikes."

wr3kt said:
sir, you are a good poster.

Jumping from a height isn't very common here and I have certainly never seen it. However, it sounds to me more like a "cry for help" than actually having the desire to kill himself. He should have stuck to Livejournal.

Galen said:
Jumping from a height isn't very common here and I have certainly never seen it. However, it sounds to me more like a "cry for help" than actually having the desire to kill himself. He should have stuck to Livejournal.
We have a bridge here called the Sunshine Skyway. People jump off it all the time. The traffic backups really suck.

fly said:
We have a bridge here called the Sunshine Skyway. People jump off it all the time. The traffic backups really suck.
When I was in Toronto a month or so back, someone jumped infront of a subway train a station down (Bay). When it was announced over the intercom everyone was pissed off because of the delays, nobody really cared for the person.
I was amazed.