hahaha they are having me train a new guy

elpmis said:
HAHAHAAhave?ave? HAVE HIM DOOOOOooooooooooooCOCAINEEEEE

COCAINE
COCAINE
COCAINE
COCAART.jpg

COCAINE

Seriously brother, what the holy vagina is wrong with you?

Lord Flaccid said:
Seriously brother, what the holy vagina is wrong with you?
holy vagina? you hate those things and now your worship one? methinks there's more wrong with you than elpmis and that's saying A LOT.

theacoustician said:
holy vagina? you hate those things and now your worship one? methinks there's more wrong with you than elpmis and that's saying A LOT.

I figured using the V word would properly illustrate the severity of the question, since I obviously don't toss that around haphazardly.

Are you going to train him to be member of UF so he gets NOTHING done all day like the rest of us addicts?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dozens of lost jobs, hundreds of ruined office chairs, and a vast quantity of soiled pants and socks
The squeeze and breeze is my fave.

Preparation:
* shit, preferrably the runs
* a large report (20-30 blanks sheets of paper will also work)

Execution:
While your neighbor is at lunch, quickly shit in the trashcan, dropping a couple o of the sheets of paper over it as cover when you're done. As they get back from lunch, walk by and drop the full report into their trashcan (try to drop it from as high as possible).

fly said:
The squeeze and breeze is my fave.

Preparation:
* shit, preferrably the runs
* a large report (20-30 blanks sheets of paper will also work)

Execution:
While your neighbor is at lunch, quickly shit in the trashcan, dropping a couple o of the sheets of paper over it as cover when you're done. As they get back from lunch, walk by and drop the full report into their trashcan (try to drop it from as high as possible).
The trick is to drop it while still behind the cover of the cube wall

I like the RAIT, or Redundant Array of Independant Trashcans, approach

Preparation:
*One of them bunny-doo shits
*A significant number of people out of their cubes at meetings or lunch

Execution: Move swiftly from cube to cube: pants down, drop a pellet in the trashcan, pants up, at each cube. Perfect timing is a necessity, as is remaining quiet and listening for footsteps.