hahah PETA fecks w/ the wrong people

assault charges aren't wroth it these days..

dude, I would fly into a fucking rage. you don't know if that blood is infected with something. I get thrown some potentially HIV laced liquid on me I'm gonna make sure the motherfucker that tossed it gets some too

sharing is caring. is it right? no. but I've gotten pissed off at just watching that shit happen, I afraid it if happened to me I wouldn't remain calm enough to simply phone the fuzz

yeah but you'd probably end up having probation or community service, and also probably owing him money.

The legal system is a joke a taking chances with it more often than not don't work out.

dude, I would fly into a f*cking rage. you don't know if that blood is infected with something. I get thrown some potentially HIV laced liquid on me I'm gonna make sure the motherf*cker that tossed it gets some too

sharing is caring. is it right? no. but I've gotten pissed off at just watching that sh*t happen, I afraid it if happened to me I wouldn't remain calm enough to simply phone the fuzz

Um....they don't throw real blood. If they did, they would be guilty of the very thing they're protesting. (And if they are willing to donate their own blood to the cause of wasting it on that as opposed to helping manking through donating it, they're just as bad)

PETA don't care about humans... in fact it's widely know that they would like for all humans to die in order to save the animals..

dude, I would fly into a fucking rage. you don't know if that blood is infected with something. I get thrown some potentially HIV laced liquid on me I'm gonna make sure the motherfucker that tossed it gets some too

I'd think you could even get away with shooting the person...