HAHA Stupid Robber

"Blood and urine splattered from the victim; stains adorned the white paints worn by many of the beauty school students."

WTF they tortured this guy. I see a lawsuit coming a mile away.

April23 said:
There wasn't enough ground space though.

Oh how we tried to make it though, huh? For an hour we moved furniture around, took doors off their hinges...even opened windows. Well I did, anyway. Once you were down I was on my own.

"He got what he deserved," Renae Collier, 26, said. Collier's engagement ring was broken at some point during the melee.

The glue must have gotten knocked loose.

I honestly don't see that what these women did was any better than what the robber did. They acted like animals.

zengirl said:
The glue must have gotten knocked loose.

I honestly don't see that what these women did was any better than what the robber did. They acted like animals.

They beat the crap out of the dude. What were they supposed to do?

smileynev said:
They beat the crap out of the dude. What were they supposed to do?
Subdue him until police arrived, not continue beating him

Seriously, the dude was lynched

Sarcasmo said:
Oh how we tried to make it though, huh? For an hour we moved furniture around, took doors off their hinges...even opened windows. Well I did, anyway. Once you were down I was on my own.

Ohh the things you do.

zengirl said:
Subdue him until police arrived, not continue beating him

Seriously, the dude was lynched

If someone threatened my life with a gun or other weapon, you sure as hell bet I would knock his ass in. I wouldn't kill him, but I'd make sure he couldn't get up.

If someone attacked your fiance or your cats and you had a chance to protect them or exact revenge, wouldn't you?

smileynev said:
If someone threatened my life with a gun or other weapon, you sure as hell bet I would knock his ass in. I wouldn't kill him, but I'd make sure he couldn't get up.

If someone attacked your fiance or your cats and you had a chance to protect them or exact revenge, wouldn't you?
Theres protection and theres retaliation.

Protection entails defense against danger, NOT becoming an offensive force and beating somebody bloody once they're clearly subdued, especially when it's a mob vs. a single person. I have to live with myself, and in order for me to remain better than the person threatening harm, I can't intentionally inflict harm if there is an alternative.

That's just me.