Just got done shooting it. Like sex ^__^

Details:

Lewis Machine Tool Lower + A2 Stock = $345
Tango Down Pistol Grip = $30
Lewis Machine Tool M4 upper w/ 16" Barrel = $425
Larue Tactical 9.0 FF Hanguards = $200~
Troy Industries Compensator = $40
Low pro gas block = $20

Pictures when I get my film developed :)

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Just got done shooting it. Like sex ^__^

Details:

Lewis Machine Tool Lower + A2 Stock = $345
Tango Down Pistol Grip = $30
Lewis Machine Tool M4 upper w/ 16" Barrel = $425
Larue Tactical 9.0 FF Hanguards = $200~
Troy Industries Compensator = $40
Low pro gas block = $20

Pictures when I get my film developed :)
that's a pretty good price on that handguard

Galen said:
What do you need that for?
I don't need it for anything at the moment. There is alot of things that people don't need but have anyway. Sport cars, computers and cable TV jump to mind. Thing is though I can have it. A finely made piece of machinery that looks like sex, is unbearably cool, and a part of modern history.

It's for those damn squirrels. ;)

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Most western europeans don't get that stuff :p
Understandably so. When a nation is created by taking up arms and throwing off an oppressive dictatorship its' culture tends to have a stronger affinity for the tools that ensure it can't happen again. Not sure how many European nations did the same.

FlyNavy said:
Understandably so. When a nation is created by taking up arms and throwing off an oppressive dictatorship its' culture tends to have a stronger affinity for the tools that ensure it can't happen again. Not sure how many European nations did the same.
You aren't fucking serious

Oh wait. Flynavy. Then you are.

FlamingGlory said:
I don't need it for anything at the moment. There is alot of things that people don't need but have anyway. Sport cars, computers and cable TV jump to mind. Thing is though I can have it. A finely made piece of machinery that looks like sex, is unbearably cool, and a part of modern history.

It's for those damn squirrels. ;)
Wouldn't you rather own a sports car though? :D

Saab's are fantastic, might I add for no reason.

FlyNavy said:
Most of them revolted at one point or another. Never really mentions who arms them. I don't even bother to speculate anymore. It is a different culture and from my own experiance I wouldnt trust the average (no offense anyone) 16-30 resident of the British Isles to be as responsible with firearms as similarly aged americans. It's a difference of attitude and experiance.

Galen said:
You aren't fucking serious

Oh wait. Flynavy. Then you are.
'bout which part :confused:

I realize that there have been many revolutions on your continent, I'm just not sure how many new nations were formed as a result of those revolutions

Last edited: