Hadji Girl

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Yeah, he'll get busted for that, because god forbid we offend the delicate sensibilities of the Arabs.

KNYTE said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Yeah, he'll get busted for that, because god forbid we offend the delicate sensibilities of the Arabs.

If you don't quit stereotyping the arabs I'm going to have to put on my sandals and saw off your head

I dont really care about the video, and I don't care about what a bunch of Marines laugh about when they're together. Everyone does that shit, and it doesn't mean anything.

But it blows me away that someone would actually film that and then put it online for the entire planet to see. Abu Ghraib, Haditha, etc. etc. and they actually post a video of Marines talking and laughing about slaughtering Iraqis.

Brilliant.

Sarcasmo said:
I dont really care about the video, and I don't care about what a bunch of Marines laugh about when they're together. Everyone does that shit, and it doesn't mean anything.

But it blows me away that someone would actually film that and then put it online for the entire planet to see. Abu Ghraib, Haditha, etc. etc. and they actually post a video of Marines talking and laughing about slaughtering Iraqis.

Brilliant.
You realize that that is pretty much how soldiers communicate? They have forums, stupid ass videos, email etc. Taking digital pics of your deployment is pretty much standard now. Sometimes it leaks out, shame.