Had A Dream I Was Going To Be Raped... Couldn't Wake Up...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
I was on an indoor rollercoaster that was a one seater and hangs from the top so your feet dangle. The ride was so fast that I needed to go to the restroom before I threw up. I run to it and swing the door open and its completely dark so I flick the switch on and am blinded and can't move.

If you ever have sleep paralysis you know that feeling. Someone is holding you down and you aren't going anywhere unless you fall back asleep. What was odd about this dream was it was a dream in a dream. I was dreaming that I was having sleep paralysis. When I flicked on the switch all I could see while I was partially blinded was a man in the restroom with the intent of raping me or causing some horrible harm... and I wasn't moving whatsoever.

Somehow I pushed myself back asleep in my dream and woke up in an hotel room with pink sheets and big windows. I couldn't turn around, but I could sense there was a friend of mine laying in bed with me.

...then I woke up.
ohnoes.gif

That was the most off kelter dream plot I've had. Does anyone have dreams in a dream?

One dream I had where something came in my room and electrocuted me and I couldn't wake up until I literally shook myself awake.

you just wish someone would actually want to fuck your fat ass

Nemo said:
PS As a female I find the title to this thread very inappropriate and I am so insulted I think I'll write a letter to the administration.
Get back on whatever drugs you were taking plz.