Hacking Cake Machines V.1

Restless said:
hm.... dunno if this will work for uk machines ut i wont complain about a free drink :D
it works, ive done it to machines in uni before. didn't try the free drink exploit though

Stolen from this quarters 2600. except the payout and free soda stuff. All I have to say on that is, yea right. Coke is stupid enough to make it so you can do all of that just by pushing buttons? Can I have some of what you are smoking?

Ryokurin said:
Stolen from this quarters 2600. except the payout and free soda stuff. All I have to say on that is, yea right. Coke is stupid enough to make it so you can do all of that just by pushing buttons? Can I have some of what you are smoking?

Did you read the fine print???

USEFULNESS
Unless you can get behind the door, there's little you can do with this except impress your friends.

I tried this last night on our coke machine @ work and I got the menu. But from there I could not do much.

Ryokurin said:
Then its a reprint cause Im pretty sure thats where I saw it a long time ago. Maybe they updated the article...

Ryokurin said:
I like to smoke fine cigars imported from Pakistan, Kerpal.

Ryokurin said:
this has been around for ages, if anything 2600 got informed of it by someone else. and yes it's real, i've done it