Hacking Cake Machines V.1

BigBoi69 said:
The little pencil neck that's here early in the mornings........ get on that shit for sure dude :lol:

:lol: the dude with the blonde hair????? Oh yeah Ill try it!

April23 said:
You like guys with blonde hair, eh?

Damn, I knew something like that was coming. And NO I dont like blonde guys, I don't like guys at all. But thanks anyway for kicking me in the nuts over that April. :D

3_ft_9 said:
Damn, I knew something like that was coming. And NO I dont like blonde guys, I don't like guys at all. But thanks anyway for kicking me in the nuts over that April. :D
You left it wide open, it would have been a penalty to me if I didn't take it.

SCOOOORORRRRREEEEEE

hm.... dunno if this will work for uk machines ut i wont complain about a free drink :D

April23 said:
3_ft_9 does, why don't you be the one to give it to him.

I'll have to say now, he's a good ol' boy from Missouri, and he doesn't take kindly to that sort of talk. In other words, he might be a tough nut to crack......... with the caulk.

:shifty:

BigBoi69 said:
I'll have to say now, he's a good ol' boy from Missouri, and he doesn't take kindly to that sort of talk. In other words, he might be a tough nut to crack......... with the caulk.

No caulk for me. Only copenhagen!!

Holy shit!!! :eek: I punched in 4231 on our coke machine and I got the menu!!!!! More info to come. Stand by.

BigBoi69 said:

He just needs to relax, and let it come naturally.