Hacking Cake Machines V.1

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
286
0
0
45
BigBoi69 said:
The little pencil neck that's here early in the mornings........ get on that shit for sure dude :lol:


:lol: the dude with the blonde hair????? Oh yeah Ill try it!
 

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
286
0
0
45
April23 said:
You like guys with blonde hair, eh?


Damn, I knew something like that was coming. And NO I dont like blonde guys, I don't like guys at all. But thanks anyway for kicking me in the nuts over that April. :D
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
3_ft_9 said:
Damn, I knew something like that was coming. And NO I dont like blonde guys, I don't like guys at all. But thanks anyway for kicking me in the nuts over that April. :D
You left it wide open, it would have been a penalty to me if I didn't take it.


SCOOOORORRRRREEEEEE
 
R

Restless

Guest
hm.... dunno if this will work for uk machines ut i wont complain about a free drink :D
 

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
286
0
0
45
April23 said:
You left it wide open, it would have been a penalty to me if I didn't take it.


SCOOOORORRRRREEEEEE


:D :heart: Well at least I know someone is reading my posts.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
April23 said:
3_ft_9 does, why don't you be the one to give it to him.

I'll have to say now, he's a good ol' boy from Missouri, and he doesn't take kindly to that sort of talk. In other words, he might be a tough nut to crack......... with the caulk.

:shifty:
 

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
286
0
0
45
BigBoi69 said:
I'll have to say now, he's a good ol' boy from Missouri, and he doesn't take kindly to that sort of talk. In other words, he might be a tough nut to crack......... with the caulk.

:shifty:


No caulk for me. Only copenhagen!!
 

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
286
0
0
45
Holy shit!!! :eek: I punched in 4231 on our coke machine and I got the menu!!!!! More info to come. Stand by.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
BigBoi69 said:
I'll have to say now, he's a good ol' boy from Missouri, and he doesn't take kindly to that sort of talk. In other words, he might be a tough nut to crack......... with the caulk.

:shifty:
He just needs to relax, and let it come naturally.