G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
ownedlambouq7.jpg

That's not ownage. This is ownage:

[ame="http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522"]Ticket for going to slow..lol - OrlandoForums.com :: #1 Online Community for Central Florida[/ame]

Oh wait, he DID say "these PICTURES are my personal property"
And that's when I'd ask him to post a sign pic.

Interwebz is serious.

*sigh*

It's an Orlando "Ask a Cop" subforum. People ask that cop questions about the law, tickets, etc. and he answers them matter-of-factly.

Some ricer racing kid went in there to ask the cop how to beat a minor ticket he had recently received for racing down a city street, and of course had no way of knowing he was asking the same cop who had given the ticket to him.

The cop had let him off really, really easy considering the violation, and he got offended that it apparently wasn't enough of a handout and invited the kid to take him to court so they could all laugh about it with the judge. Cop basically calls the kid a douche, and 7,000 pages later people are still laughing at him.

Last edited:
*sigh*

It's an Orlando "Ask a Cop" subforum. People ask that cop questions about the law, tickets, etc. and he answers them matter-of-factly.

Some ricer racing kid went in there to ask the cop how to beat a minor ticket he had recently received for racing down a city street, and of course had no way of knowing he was asking the same cop who had given the ticket to him.

The cop had let him off really, really easy considering the violation, and he got offended that it apparently wasn't enough of a handout and invited the kid to take him to court so they could all laugh about it with the judge. Cop basically calls the kid a douche, and 7,000 pages later people are still laughing at him.

lol I've read about that. What a dumb shit.