CletusJones said:
i have to work, and i was an hour late today. :(

i still have to leave early though, milf girl is meeting me at my place at 4:30

At work late, leaving early, what kind of an employee are you anyway? :fly:

Hope that "meeting" goes well :)

dreamwalker said:
At work late, leaving early, what kind of an employee are you anyway? :fly:

Hope that "meeting" goes well :)
hey, i'm a great employee, i came in on the federal holiday and worked for 5 hours because i had to get stuff done.

i hope the meeting goes well too, i cleaned my condo like crazy last night and moved teh furniture around so that the couch looks more appealing than the 2 chairs. it's always a bonus when you get to share a seating device. :hi2u:

CletusJones said:
hey, i'm a great employee, i came in on the federal holiday and worked for 5 hours because i had to get stuff done.

i hope the meeting goes well too, i cleaned my condo like crazy last night and moved teh furniture around so that the couch looks more appealing than the 2 chairs. it's always a bonus when you get to share a seating device. :hi2u:

I like the way you think :fly:

dreamwalker said:
I like the way you think :fly:
:heart:

when you comin over? My couch is niiiiiiice.

DSCN1242.sized.jpg

see? i told you it was a nice couch. :lol:

CletusJones said:
:heart:

when you comin over? My couch is niiiiiiice.

DSCN1242.sized.jpg

see? i told you it was a nice couch. :lol:

<British Announcer Voice>

"In the preceeding picture, we have a prime example of Bachelorus Paddicus Maximus, a subset of the wild and wily species, Patheticus Bachelorus Forlifinus. Note the slack styling of the seating furniture, the computer in the living room which hints again at the lifestyle of a bachelor. I'm sure if one were to pan left, pictures of the Stoli Girl and Maxim pinups would be seen hanging on the wall, framed as decor........"

</British Announcer Voice>

:heart: 2u Cletus- hope you do good tonight mang :D

BigDov said:
<British Announcer Voice>

"In the preceeding picture, we have a prime example of Bachelorus Paddicus Maximus, a subset of the wild and wily species, Patheticus Bachelorus Forlifinus. Note the slack styling of the seating furniture, the computer in the living room which hints again at the lifestyle of a bachelor. I'm sure if one were to pan left, pictures of the Stoli Girl and Maxim pinups would be seen hanging on the wall, framed as decor........"

</British Announcer Voice>

:heart: 2u Cletus- hope you do good tonight mang :D
:lol: I'm glad to see you like my couch. did you notice the chrome trim around the bottom? That's what makes it great.

I don't have any pics of scantily clad women around my place though. Everything on the walls is pretty neutral suprisingly. I don't want to bring some girl home and have her instantly know that i'm really a pig, not the nice guy she met at wherever.

CletusJones said:
:lol: I'm glad to see you like my couch. did you notice the chrome trim around the bottom? That's what makes it great.

I don't have any pics of scantily clad women around my place though. Everything on the walls is pretty neutral suprisingly. I don't want to bring some girl home and have her instantly know that i'm really a pig, not the nice guy she met at wherever.

:) It's awesome man!

Oh, you'd rather let her find out that little detail over time??? :lol:

CletusJones said:
let me tell you, it definately makes for interesting dates as they come to figure it out. :fly:

Oooooh, that's awesome!! You really are a pig aren't you??? :lol: Well, strange as it may sound, I actually used to hide some of my bad habits from the gals for a while too......... surprises are always so fun.

CletusJones said:
:hi2u: you can come by any time.

Tempting :o

CletusJones said:
I don't want to bring some girl home and have her instantly know that i'm really a pig, not the nice guy she met at wherever.

BigDov said:
I actually used to hide some of my bad habits from the gals for a while too......... surprises are always so fun.

Hmmmm, information noted. Don't forget, guys, women can do the same thing.

:shifty:

BigDov said:
Oooooh, that's awesome!! You really are a pig aren't you??? :lol: Well, strange as it may sound, I actually used to hide some of my bad habits from the gals for a while too......... surprises are always so fun.
:lol: yeah, it's sad really. Most of the girls who have left me tell me that i'm a pig at some point during their "i'm leaving you" rant.

as a general rule I love suprises. The only suprise I wouldn't like would be one about pregnancy.