Ha Ha!! Im using the Federal Holiday!!!

bast_imret said:
you mean you selected your components when you ordered it from dell, right? :confused:

;) :heart:

Hell no, I ordered the components from Newegg, laid them all out on the table and put them together, discovered that the video card was DOA, sent it back, decided to get that locally, put the new one in, started it up, formatted the disk, installed three operating systems (and a bunch of crap over the past year and a half) myself, just because I wanted to :)

dreamwalker said:
Hell no, I ordered the components from Newegg, laid them all out on the table and put them together, discovered that the video card was DOA, sent it back, decided to get that locally, put the new one in, started it up, formatted the disk, installed three operating systems (and a bunch of crap over the past year and a half) myself, just because I wanted to :)

:heart: :drool:

I admire you- my wife won't even install stuff on her computer :lol:

BigDov said:
:heart: :drool:

I admire you- my wife won't even install stuff on her computer :lol:

I thought it was fun :)

Since then I've replaced my CD-ROM with a DVD drive, and my CD burner with a DVD burner. THAT was almost like stepping into a new world :eek:

My main computer is networked with little piece of junk that was used by a friend of mine for several years, again mostly just because I wanted to do it, not particularly because of any practical value.

CletusJones said:
HA! HA! I'm also using the federal holiday!!

I'm just a little late to the party because I was out till 4am partying last night. :)

Wish I was using the federal holiday, or late from partying for that matter :fly: