Ha Ha!! Im using the Federal Holiday!!!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
Tempting :o

Hmmmm, information noted. Don't forget, guys, women can do the same thing.

:shifty:
only tempting? you should be on the train on your way over here right now.

i've known girls that are the same way. i did this girl lisa on the side for about 2 years, it was crazy. we'd hook up and she'd go on a date later that night. i wonder if it ever crossed the guy's mind that she might have had sex/given a BJ earlier that night. :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
only tempting? you should be on the train on your way over here right now.

i've known girls that are the same way. i did this girl lisa on the side for about 2 years, it was crazy. we'd hook up and she'd go on a date later that night. i wonder if it ever crossed the guy's mind that she might have had sex/given a BJ earlier that night. :fly:


CAN WE GET A NWS FOR READING OUT LOUD TITLE ON THIS PLEASE?!?! Those of us that are developmentally disabled and read everything verbatim out loud, could really use such a tag next time friend Cletus.........


:elfpenis:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
only tempting? you should be on the train on your way over here right now.

i've known girls that are the same way. i did this girl lisa on the side for about 2 years, it was crazy. we'd hook up and she'd go on a date later that night. i wonder if it ever crossed the guy's mind that she might have had sex/given a BJ earlier that night. :fly:

*calls train station to check on ticket*

Wow, I cannot imagine doing that :eek:

CletusJones said:
can i be number 10?

Whoa, hold on a minute, honey, I think somehow the subject got changed, I am *not* on number 9.

:shifty:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:

But you are so much fun to tease :p

LEGS_T.gif
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
CAN WE GET A NWS FOR READING OUT LOUD TITLE ON THIS PLEASE?!?! Those of us that are developmentally disabled and read everything verbatim out loud, could really use such a tag next time friend Cletus.........


:elfpenis:
it's not my fault you have a learning disability. what's in it for me if I do this for you?
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
*calls train station to check on ticket*
excellent, i will await your arrival.

dreamwalker said:
Wow, I cannot imagine doing that :eek:
if it wasn't for her, i'd have never thought that girls did that. after talking around though, apparently it's more common than you think.

dreamwalker said:
Whoa, hold on a minute, honey, I think somehow the subject got changed, I am *not* on number 9.
oops, sorry. :heart:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
Seems that way, it's certainly not something I would think of doing :eek:


That's OK, just don't do it again :heart:
being a guy, i've indeed had sex with one girl early in the day and then another later in the day. it's :cool:

it'll never happen again dear, i promise.