Ha! Ha! I'm using teh wifi!

my T42 is prettier (cause it's mine)

and I'm using teh wifi on it too (with WPA encryption, and MAC filtering, and limited IPs, and no SSID broadcasting)

as for setting up WEP, what problems are you having? When I set it up for someone else (as opposed to WPA) I had no more problems than with WPA.

Viremia said:
my T42 is prettier (cause it's mine)

and I'm using teh wifi on it too (with WPA encryption, and MAC filtering, and limited IPs, and no SSID broadcasting)

as for setting up WEP, what problems are you having? When I set it up for someone else (as opposed to WPA) I had no more problems than with WPA.
actually, most of the issues that I'm having have to do with that I'm not all that sure on how to set up my router correctly. The school network has WEP enabled and I was able to connec tot that just fine. I've got a linksys wireless cable gateway if that helps.

CletusJones said:
actually, most of the issues that I'm having have to do with that I'm not all that sure on how to set up my router correctly. The school network has WEP enabled and I was able to connec tot that just fine. I've got a linksys wireless cable gateway if that helps.

how'd your paper turn out stud?

I want to be able to say that I can poo and post and the same time. :(