CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
On my shiney new laptop :)

It's a thinkpad T42 and it's dreamy. :drool:

laptop.jpg

that is all.

edit: actually, if someone would be kind enough to link me to a good tutorial on enabling WEP on my home network, that would be super.

why_ask_why said:
turn on wep in router, create key, use same key on laptop
that'll be $100 :p
tried it, doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll have to screw with it more later.

edit: maybe I shouldn't believe you, your rep is so low I'm afraid you'd try to trick me

CletusJones said:
tried it, doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll have to screw with it more later.

edit: maybe I shouldn't believe you, your rep is so low I'm afraid you'd try to trick me

drink bud dry

I.C.Water said:
those damm bud people its been over 14 years and that slogan still pops in my head :(
it was a good slogan. it's almost as famous as those old miller lite commercials when they'd say that they could do _____ better and they'd be in the TV doing whatever. those were cool.

CletusJones said:
On my shiney new laptop :)

It's a thinkpad T42 and it's dreamy. :drool:

laptop.jpg

that is all.

edit: actually, if someone would be kind enough to link me to a good tutorial on enabling WEP on my home network, that would be super.

Needs moar penis head in pic.

CletusJones said:

He's just a misunderstood puppy who needs some love...

:lol: