Ha Ha!! Im on Vacation!!!

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
We have to earn our vacation time
I get 5hrs per 2 weeks since Ive been there so long
It works out to 3 weeks a year I think
what the fuck? you get that as a new start at the company i work for, and it runs up to 30 days after 20 years service

bungle said:
what the fuck? you get that as a new start at the company i work for, and it runs up to 30 days after 20 years service

Not everyone can work for NASA. I am special.

Drool-Boy said:
Not everyone can work for NASA. I am special.
therealdroolboy works for a contractor for NASA. I would expect you to be able to keep that straight nerd:p

bungle+zippy said:
Who are you calling a nerd, GEEK
i dont qualify for geek, i dont know any programming languages and despise 'hilarious' jokes about binary

real geeks do shit like name themself after star wars. worse, after extended universe star wars:D

bungle said:
real geeks do shit like name themself after star wars. worse, after extended universe star wars:D

i think that was the best laugh i've had all day

How's this for nerd: I had a thread conversation yesterday about young's modulus, ion nitriding, yield stress and tensil strength. Why? Someone asked a simple question about building a battlebot. :D

bungle+zippy said:
i think that was the best laugh i've had all day

How's this for nerd: I had a thread conversation yesterday about young's modulus, ion nitriding, yield stress and tensil strength. Why? Someone asked a simple question about building a battlebot. :D
how did you last this long without glasses, corrective shoes, or a D&D habit?