GAY H.R.5741 - Universal National Service Act

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5741/show

To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.

I say no.

Amendment XIII

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Amendment XIII

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

At that worked during the Vietnam draft didn't it?

Amendment XIII

Well according to ODS, living in the states IS a crime

You guys complain that I'm serious all the time. Now you guys complain when I joke. You guys suck.

I'm not complaining. It was just a lame joke. Would have been better is I had actually believed that, or even said that at some point.

How can one country force citizens of another country to into working for them? Is this North Korea?

They already assume Obama's a communist so why not.

So because some backwards ignorant Americans think Obama's a commie, it's fine to have me forced into working for a foreign country?

Just when I thought America couldn't possible get any worse.

So because some backwards ignorant Americans think Obama's a commie, is fine to have me forced into working for a foreign country?

I have a feeling this won't go far. And if it does, not only will it be repealed soon, but there would be an entire new set of elected officials in office.

So because some backwards ignorant Americans think Obama's a commie, it's fine to have me forced into working for a foreign country?

You should be honored by the gift of compulsory service to the greatest nation in the immediate universe.

I have a feeling this won't go far. And if it does, not only will it be repealed soon, but there would be an entire new set of elected officials in office.

Yeah this is a fucking stupid bill for the Dems to bring up right before election time.